With the good and bad of the internet practical what do we do?
I talked about connecting and begin authentic. Not presenting some kind of crafty self image but rather and honest reflection. What does all of that mean?
- Share in others happiness and brokenness
- Point people to love, grace, hope
- Like, retweet and message people often
- Where possible connect face to face
- Connect with the number of people you can stay connected to in honest and real relationship
- Be gracious and promote unity
- Be open to others. Their beliefs, ideas, frustrations.
- Be self serving
- Make every post or comment about you
- Grasp for attention
- Make your rightness more important than unity, love, and grace
- Pick fights
- Be defensive
- Connect when you don’t really mean it